As a bonus, you'll receive the following items in your first mail out:
- One 1 1/2" Jewel acrylic template
- One pack of 1 1/2" jewel pre-cut papers (50 in pack)
- One 3/4" Hexagon acrylic template
- One pack 3/4" Hexagon pre-cut papers (12 in pack)
- One Sue Daley brand glue pen
- One tube Sue Daley brand Size 11 Milliners Needles
- Two pieces of background fabric 6 1/2" x half width of fabric
With your leftover fabrics each month, and perhaps even utilising some from your own stash, you will make little jewel stars which are appliqued onto the 6 1/2" background squares. You can choose whether you want to collect them until you have enough for a full quilt, or perhaps do what I have done and make them into little placemats/coasters, which make lovely gifts for friends.
Each of the little quilts will measure no bigger than a fat quarter and the first one in the series will be a navy, pink and cream nine patch - such a sweetie!
All people who join the club by 8pm Sunday 23rd October AEDST will go into the draw to win a Fat 1/8th bundle of Leonie's Evandale fabric collection! This club commences 31st October 2016
For further details and to join, click here . . . we hope you come on this journey with us . . . .enjoy your weekend.
Until next time,